Please make sure you are in the Classic Interface.
You will need a Experian Email Validation Licence to be able to use this function.
Activate Experian Email Validation to enable end users to validate email addresses within Microsoft Dynamics 365. To do this:
- Log into Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- From the main dashboard drop-down menu, click Settings, and then Solutions.
- In the All Solutions window, click the Experian Data Quality for Microsoft Dynamics 365 display name to open a new window.
- In the left panel, click Configuration.
- In the Activation tab, check the Experian Email Validation box.
- In the License token field, enter the license token you will have been given by us.
- (Optional) In the Timeout field, type the maximum number of seconds (3-15) the server should spend searching for results.
- Click Apply in the bottom-right corner.
- Click the Close icon of the pop-up window to exit to the All Solutions Dashboard.