Terms & Conditions (“Rules”)
1. The #edqdatachallenge competition is being held by Experian Data Quality, part of Experian Ltd – Experian Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company registration number: 653331. Registered office address: The Sir John Peace Building, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ.
2. Entry to this competition is via Twitter by submitting a tweet answering: What are your biggest data challenges when preparing for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. Entries should be no more than 140 characters and must include the hashtag #edqdatachallenge and @DMA_UK to be considered.
4. Applicants are limited to one entry per person.
5. Applicants are limited to only attendees of the DMA Data Protection Summit on Friday 30 September 2016.
6. The competition end data and closing date for receipt of entries is 13:00 on Friday 30 September 2016
7. The winner will be the person chosen by the Experian Data Quality panel.
8. The winner will receive a GoPro HERO4 Session Standard 8.0 MP Action Camera - 1440p - Black. This is non–refundable or exchangeable.
9. The winner will be notified on the competition end date and during the closing comments of the DMA Data Protection 2016 event.
10. Failure to claim the prize at the DMA Data Protection event or within 5 days of initial contact may, at Experian Data Quality’s discretion, make any claim invalid.
11. Experian Data Quality reserves the right to use the name and location of the winner and their photograph in relation to any competition publicity. The winner must cooperate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
12. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct, results or any other matters relating to this Prize, Experian Data Quality’s decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. Experian Data Quality reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the Rules or the intention of the competition, and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors. Or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the competition materially affecting the result of the competition or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to amend or to waive any of these Rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the competition or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond Experian Data Quality’s reasonable control.
14. Entry to the competition implies acceptance of these Rules.
15. This competition shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
16. Please email any queries relating to the competition to email@example.com.