On average, 18,000 people per day in the UK move house, 1,600 people pass away, and 1,800 people register with the Mailing Preference Service.
Suppression data can help you to flag, find, or remove unwanted records from your database, which will help to maintain the quality and durability of data.
We have a range of suppression data types available:
- National Change of Address (NCOA) data
- Gone Away Suppression (GAS) file
- The Bereavement Register (TBR)
- Experian Absolute Movers
- Experian Mortality Suppression
- Mortascreen Mortalities
- Mailing Preference Service
- Telephone Preference Service