The Business Development Representative (BDR) has one of the most important roles in our company, acting as the first touch to our potential customers. Our BDR program is committed to training and developing BDRs with a solid foundation that will allow you to be successful in future sales roles at Experian Data Quality. As a Business Development Representative, you will develop valuable skills through rigorous practical training, direct interaction with customers and prospective clients as well as focused classroom exercises.
In months 1-6, you’ll learn:
• The Experian Data Quality solutions and messaging.
• Verticals, personas and market fits for our solutions
• How to use key tools necessary to be successful in sales (Salesforce.com, Livechat, LinkedIn)
• How to speak with prospects and customers.
• How to brand yourself and build relationships with the Sales team.
• Professional presentation and demonstration skills
In months 7-12, you’ll:
• Continue to refine your presentation skills
• Increase depth of knowledge on products and services
• Learn the detailed sales cycle and Salesforce.com process
• Write a sales plan that will enable you to hit your revenue goal
• Partner with a sales manager to shape your career growth for sales
In addition to your training, you will hold responsibilities that directly contribute to the success of our business, including:
• Providing inside sales support to our direct sales division by speaking directly with leads generated by marketing
• Building and managing a pipeline of leads through prospecting and qualifying marketing-generated leads
• Researching targeted accounts to generate potential business opportunities
• Supporting marketing campaigns by identifying new contacts within targeted accounts and markets
• Assisting marketing in gathering marketing feedback by representing ‘Voice of Customer’
• Reporting on the success of campaigns and lead generation activities
Meeting all objectives associated with your individual training and development plan
We are looking for ambitious individuals looking to build a career in sales who are searching for rapid growth and professional development. Candidates must have a self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. No prior sales experience is required. Candidates must have a bachelor's degree and exceptional communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Through the Sales Development Program you will develop the skills to be a key contributor to the sales organization. In addition to this opportunity, you will receive the following benefits:
• Competitive base salary with commissions and bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and a 401K plan with a 4% match.
• Stock purchase/option plan
Copyright ©, 2014-2017. All rights reserved.
125 Summer St Ste 1910, Boston MA 02110-1615, US